Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm totally broken up! TOTALLY, get it ?

Okay. I'm TOTALLY pissed right now. I'm sorry, but i am sure i am gonna start my vulgarities crap, cos' i know i'm SO not myself right now. So i advise you not to go on reading this. okay. You'll never believe what it is. My boyfriend's out with leslie and, DENISE. i repeat, DENISE! What the fucking hell man! Baby didnt get to me yesterday, last night and everything. So i just dropped him a message, asked what he's up to and he replied, "i hope you wont mind.. Yeah.. i'm studying with leslie and denise." FUCK man!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK it!! "i hope you wont mind", i'm not gonna deny that i FUCKING MIND! I'm fucking pissed right now. Can someone just fucking take that fucking knife and fucking stab me in the heart. Somebody just fucking numb my feelings for fuck reasons luh! I mean, yea. Fuck denise luh! See what i mean? Whatever he says are all JUST WORDS. FUCKING WORDS! No point saying when he dont fucking mean it right! What the fuck man. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK! I know he's just fucking studying with fucking denise luh. And there's even leslie luh. BUt just fuck the idea that i'm fucking jealous that my boyfriend is fucking together with a girl whom i fucking dont like him to be with luH! it's not like i didnt say before. it's not like he didnt promise before. it's not like he didnt say he's gonna drift away from her before. it's not like it never happened before. it's not like he doesnt know i dont like him to be with her. it's not like he dont know how unhappy i'll be when he's with her. IT'S ALL JUST WORD. I swear i'm really broken up right now. Not kidding at all. i just feel like crying luh, fuck. Come on man, i've got feelings too. and it happened too many times, i just cant take it. If he wants the truth, well, i'm so not alright. I think i'm gonna lose my mind real soon. I wish i know how he feels. Is he for real? Do you guys think he still thinks of me? This aint fair at all. I'm sorry but i'm fucking emo right now.

With love, on Sunday, May 28, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse